Banshee Boy


I struggled to keep you safe in this world but I am here for you and tho these lines sound like platitudes they are tried by time and whilst time is not real the distance is and we travelled hand in hand and flew thru each golden moment and ran like wolves hunting the light and in the night knew no distance in dream. The world has struggled with such safety as love and knows loss as we do and knows beauty as we do spinning circular motions around back to this encompassed; We howl, we shriek and find target destination destiny; We slip thru shadows and beam bright: To be better people, for the wild! We sing as we leap from danger free. We smile our wiles and we weep when we want. We hug fast and linger in full trust drink the tears & lick the wounds then laugh, and love, and take up swords. The world dances with us and each moment is ours (no weapons on the table) only the best sustenance lelly lue, We thrive. Separate I struggle to be safe who licks your wounds, drinks your tears, puts the bones and twigs in your food? Who dances with you now and how do you sing without me? my voice is hollow alone, a sorrow song lacking melody and echo of that universal sympathy just me, a few notes, and the sky changing above... Be safe in your castle, my love, mellifluous I await and hunt. The world still dances with me and shows what we both know and the distance grows the perspective shifts and no doubt you've gotten taller strong branch, Sun Heart I've gotten smaller not fading but changing. I remember, again. My thoughts slice chains. The hunt is long the song lives on breaking silences like our words whispered all ways woven true with you this strife may never sunder in the rhythms we made a new door opened but the fate of my youth must be met the debts to our blood paid the world returned to the way. This was not meant to be but is and now she bathes you in the love I cannot hold you in, sunshine gilden, love, and kisses your face with rain, and sings lullabys via the birds and wind is there for you when I am not tho long to be. Love knows not the distance of divide.

No comments:

Post a Comment